01. What is the most perverted thing someone has ever said to you?
I don't really know what someone would have to say to me to have it actually lodge in my mind as being fucked up. I say some pretty fucked up things myself.
02. When was the last time you were touched emotionally?:
Fairly recently. It takes a lot, though.
03. What was the last magazine you read?:
Uh...some thing of my mother's.
04. Do you like cocker spaniels?:
No. In fact, i fucking hate them. They suck. As dogs go, they fucking suck. And they smell weird.
05. Do you like being out in the rain?:
If it's not freezing cold out, yes.
06. Who's your crush?:
I don't have a 'crush', per se.
07. Do you suffer from eczema?:
08. What period do you find most interesting, Victorian or medieval?:
Ooo, that's a tough one. I love the clothes from both eras, but considering what i do about one weekend a month, i'd say medieval.
09. If you were going to a fancy dress party tomorrow, what would you go as?:
Hmm. Dani Filth, again? Nah. Maybe Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd. I think i could pull it off.
010. Who do you email the most?:
Um...I guess Sophie. She's the only person i've emailed in a while
011. Don't you think that lemon flavored toothpaste sounds disgusting?:
EW. Toothpaste should be mint. I tried the orange, cinnamon and vanilla mint. WAY too wtf.
012. Who was the last person who cooked for you?:
013. Do you like bad boys?:
*sigh* Yeah. I've come to terms with this.
014. Have you ever worn a crown or a tiara?
Oh fuck yes. I love wearing them. I want one of those foot-tall pageant queen ones!
015. If not, would you like to?:
Like i said, i love them. They make me laugh.
016. What's your favorite flavor of Pringles?:
Not big on Pringles.
017. Who was the last person you couldn't stop thinking about?:
Um...i don't really know. I guess i don't really think about one person a lot these days.
018. Do you bite your fingernails?:
No. Never. Ew.
019. What is something you do when you're alone?:
UM...heh, heh...read, i guess. Yes. Read.
020. How many drinks does it usually take for you to get drunk?:
I haven't actually gotten drunk in awhile. I've gotten pretty sloshed, but not full-out shitfaced. I'm sure it's not that much, i have no tolerance anymore.
021. What were you doing at 4pm yesterday?
022. Have you ever tried to climb something but fell off?:
I'm sure i have.
023. Have you ever tripped in public whilst alone?:
Tripped over my feet, or tripped as in hallucinogenic trip?
024. If so, what did you do?:
Depends on which one you mean.
025. Do you resemble anyone famous?:
I've gotten Lucy Lawless and Mia Tyler. I can't hide my amazon-ness.
026. What brand is your hairdryer?:
You assume i own one.
027. Would you date a guy shorter than you?:
Yes, in fact, i would. I've thought about it a few times. But i'm also pretty tall, so guys shorter than me aren't necessarily that short.
029. Do you like babies?:
Yes. I love them.
...with a side of coleslaw.
030. Do you dog-ear pages of a book or use a bookmark?:
I try to use a bookmark, but sometimes i don't have anything to use and i dog-ear the page.
031. Name three things that are on your bedroom floor:
Clothes, vinyl boots, my duffel bag.
032. What was the last thing you dreamed about?:
Um...it was something oddly mundane, like wondering if i had the right size batteries for something in the dream. Just that. Yeah, i know. I'm strange.
033. Who makes you laugh the most?:
I've noticed, it's harder to make me laugh these days. Either Matt or Nicole
034. Are you stubborn?:
If you know me, you know the answer to this. Yes. Hardheaded, too.
035. Would you rather be a Goddess or a Princess?
What's to say i'm not already, huh?
036. What scent is your deodorant?:
Um...something generic and not girly. Shower fresh or something.
037. Name three people you dislike:
Since i can't tell the truth, being as it'd probably cycle back to those people, i'll go with people i don't actually know: Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan...um, anyone like that.
038. Do you believe in past lives?:
039. If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?:
This is sappy as shit, but my reflex answer is "my grandma." I miss her more than i thought i ever would. Either that, or some historical figure, to ask questions and advice...or one of the Army boys that left their wife and baby they never saw behind.
040. What was the last thing you watched on YouTube?:
Some Spanish short film about torture, pretty cool. =p
041. Do you actually pass on chain letters?:
No, i fucking hate them, and sending them to me is a good way to die. I hate stupid people.
042. Can you wiggle your ears?:
043. Do you like your voice?:
I'm okay with it. It's sort of odd. But i can impersonate my mother really well. I sound a lot like a couple of my friends, too.
044. Can you do any good impressions/voices?:
I'm an expert mimic. I don't do celebrities, but if i know you, i can probably imitate you.
045. Are you scared of horses?:
No, even though one of the bastards bit me for no reason.
046. What is your favorite weekday?:
047. What two specific colors best reflect your personality?:
Black and royal blue.
049. What do you think you take for granted?:
I really try not to take things for granted- how lucky i am to have the things i do, to have the friends i do, to be loved. To have a relatively easy life. To have the opportunity to make my own choices. To have the knowledge to avoid common mistakes.
051. Are you taller than your mum?:
052. Who is the youngest person in your family?:
My cousin, who was born a couple of weeks ago.
053. Do you have a close relationship with your Mum?:
Yeah. My mom is awesome.
054. Do you know anyone who is dying?:
We're all dying. Albeit very slowly.
055. What do you think you look like without make up?:
Um, myself, but rather pale and kinda tired.
056. What was the last newspaper you read?:
057. Who was your most memorable teacher?:
Mrs. Mailhiot. Most badass science teacher ever.
058. Would you ever experiment with an Ouija board?:
Eh, tried it.
059. Who was the last person you hung up on?:
Ryan, for being a jerk. I called him back, though, i was simply making a point.
060. What physical feature do you get complimented on?:
*sigh* Boobs. I've also been told i have a nice butt, and pretty eyes- but to look at my eyes you have to stop looking at my tits, so that doesn't happen too often.
Type your cut contents here.
- Current Location:My Lazyboy
- Current Mood: peaceful
- Current Music:Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie